Table Titans - Season 2
We just wrapped up the first season of PvP's sister comic strip Table Titans.
Season two will be starting soon and in the meantime we’ll be updating every Tuesday and Thursday with behind the scenes looks at production art, story notes, and character sketches.
Next week we’ll be announcing details about our first printed collection: Table Titans Volume 1: First Encounters. A lot of you have been asking for a printed book, and we’re going to give you one hell of a tome. Be sure to check the Proclamations next week for details.
Since season one wrapped up we've been getting lots of questions about what’s going to happen next, so let's answer as much as we can right now:
- In season two, the Table Titans will be adventuring in the Forgotten Realms during The Sundering. Just like your gaming group, the outcome of their play sessions will have a chance to affect the official lore of the Faerun. If you're unfamiliar with The Sundering and what's going on in D&D right now this video should get you all caught up and totally pumped for season two of Table Titans!
- We’ve been working very closely with the story team at Wizards of the Coast and even been able to share notes with R. A. Salvatore, Ed Greenwood, and other WotC creators about the Table Titan's next adventure. Everyone wants to make sure what happens in the pages of Table Titans compliments the events of The Sundering and the fiction surrounding the new playset. I can’t tell you what a thrill it’s been to talk to these guys about my story ideas.
- Everything about season two will be bigger: bigger scope, bigger threats, bigger landscapes. First Encounters was about the forming of a party. Season two will find the Titans a more experienced group, with higher level characters, ready to face greater challenges.
- Some of the Titans will be keeping the characters they played during First Encounters, but not all of them.
- The Titans will be welcoming a new player to the table.
That’s all for right now. But there’s so much more to come. Be sure to come back every Tuesday and Thursday for updates on the production of season two as we grow ever closer to the return of the Table Titans.